Wednesday, 7 January 2015

Affordable Eye Shadow Palette


 This Eye Shadow palette comes with 15 highly pigmented shades 

This 15 pan eye shadow palette from Born Pretty Store is a super affordable highly pigmented palette. I got sent this for review consideration a few months ago. And I have to say - I'm impressed. It comes with a range of matte, satin and shimmery shades. 

The texture of the shadows is very smooth, not crumbly like a lot of other more affordable palettes on the market. They feel a lot better quality than expected - really silky, no signs of chalkiness here! Not only are the satin shadows pigmented - but the mattes too. Each one gives off a lovely amount of product and blend beautifully. The shade range is a really safe neutral, with some urban decay inspired shades like the satin pinks and metallic blue grey's. 

I am however not a huge fan of the packaging. It is very cheap. The clasp works well, but looks wise - there's nothing going for it. It's plain black and doesn't contain a mirror either - which I didn't think would bother me, but actually it would be so much more useful to have one in. 

This palette retails for $8.99 - so really affordable! 

Overall I think this is a nice palette. It would be great for someone starting out in makeup or useful to have as a travel essential, if worried your more expensive makeup might get lost or broken. 

You can purchase this palette here if you are interested. 

You can get an additional 10% off your purchase if you use the code BPSH10 at the checkout. 

Look out for this on my YouTube Channel because I'll most likely be using it in one of my next makeup tutorials. 

Frankie x


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© MissFDMakeup. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig